Saturday, August 4, 2007

#20 YouTube

My other addiction other than Harry Potter has been a marathon Gilmore Girls with my daughter. I love the series and am sorry to see it go. I also loved YouTube, and I don't think 15 minutes is enough. That site could quickly develop into another addiction. Good thing my sound card is not working on my computer at home or I wouldn't show up for work. I had a toss up between Gilmore Girls, Ireland the Beautiful, the Manly Art of Knitting and Santana and Eric Clapton. And that was only in the first 15 minutes! I think use of YouTube for libraries could be a good thing. Not only could it be used in an instructional way, but also a creative way to show all of the wide range of things in the library. In addition it would be a creative way to show that librarians don't always say "Shh!" and have interesting personalities as well.

No comments: